Optimum design for competition motorsport
The ultra-light metal multi plate Compe-R for racing cars was developed for those interested in circuit time attack events and Gymkhana. This field proven performer has posted numerous wins and boasts excellent reliability in a variety of leading categories. Exceptionally fast shifting and the lowest possible weight are the main features of this model.
- Lightweight and low inertia drive boss and chromium molybdenum flywheel.
- Thinner centre plates improve the disengagement under high rotation.
- Lightweight and low inertia clutch plates with optimized metal button configuration improve shift feel and direct engagement characteristics, reducing shifting time lag.
- A longer spline hub is utilized, reducing surface pressure on the transmission input shaft teeth subsequently reducing wear on the shaft.
- Conventional clutch discs disengage by sliding on the input shaft. The centre hub design improves disengagement response.
- 40 to 50% reduction in inertia vs OEM
- Track Day
- Circuit Racing
- Time Attack